Digital Humanities Faculty Research Group (Fall 2014-Present)
The faculty research group of DH@SDSU is a reading group that serves as the central hub for building a research community around topic and questions related to Digital Humanities. Faculty from across disciplines meet once-a-month (and over lunch!) to discuss readings in the field of digital humanities. In the process, we are creating a cohort of research faculty interested in exploring how traditional humanities matter in and for our digital world.
Digital Humanities Initiative at San Diego State University (Fall 2014-Present)
Created DH Pedagogy Practices for Humanities classes (Digital Learning Activities, Lesson Plans, Rubrics, and Surveys). As a trainer demonstrated the functionality of multi-modal technology platforms for both research and pedagogy.
- DHSocCal THATCamp The Humanities and Technology Camp Fall 2014 | Participant
- CTL Digital Pedagogy Exhibit May 12, 2015 | Presenter
- Cyberfronterismos Colloquium March 5, 2015| Panelist
- ReBOOT 2015 | Presenter & Trainer
- DH Course Design 2016-Present | Faculty